Monday, December 7, 2009

300

I don't usually take much notice of the post count in my archives, but earlier this week I realized I was nearing the big 300.

Ryan's
lunch:
blue-
berries
with
"300"
made
of
apple;
black
olives;
flax
lavash
wrap
with
Vegan-
aise,
smoked
Tof-
urky,
soy
cheese,
avocado, lettuce; a pickle.

Don't forget--if you haven't already commented on my Cans For Comments post, please do! I will be donating a canned good at the end of the month for each comment I receive.

One more week of food
drive items for school...
ramen noodles for AJ,
gingerbread cookie mix
for Ryan.

Woke up to this yesterday...
view of the yard from
the porch...

It only
looked
to be
about
3 inches,
but that
was
plenty
to send
the
boys
into
crazy
mode.
Ryan
had
grand
dreams
of snow-
boarding
but
couldn't
get the hang of it yet.





















Probably the handiest
sled we have is the
hand-me-down baby
sled from the neighbors.
The boys love pulling
Maia around the yard
in it. Nate used to sit
happily in it for what
seemed like hours.

And knowing me, I
couldn't resist a snowy
hike in the woods,
especially after it
turned into such a
bright sunny day.
The trails were
actually quite well
trav-
eled.
Lots
of
dogs,
fam-
ilies,
and
a
lone
snow-
ball...














































2 comments:

Alone in Holy Land said...

Congratulations on your big 300!
I've been reading your blog for a while now and I must say I admire you: the way you raise your wonderful kids, the way you look at life...And of course, I am green with envy because your kids' lunch boxes look like works of art...
x
Ramona

Jenny said...

I think my son wishes he lived in your house. He's always looking over my shoulder and ALWAYS wants what y'all are having.