Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Magic lunch

I can't believe that in the past 2 and a half years I have never made a Magic: The Gathering bento! I'm sure this will be the first of many, since it is the majority of our income. If it weren't for Magic we would likely not be a family today.

Ryan
and
AJ's
lunches:
sand-
wiches
of mixed
greens,
smoked
Tofurky,
soy
cheese,
mustard,
and
Vegan-
aise;
cucu-
mber
sliced;
steamed
broccoli;
dried
fruit
(apricots for Ryan, raisins for AJ), and a chewy peach candy.

Cucumbers, broccoli & sandwich greens are all from our CSA.
These Goody Good Stuff
chewy candies were new
at our supermarket this
past week. It's not often
you see gelatin-free
candy in a mainstream
supermarket. So, hooray!
Maybe not good for their
teeth, but I bought two
flavours to sample for
Halloween treats. They
are definitely not like
their hyper-sweet artifically coloured counterparts.

We had a relaxed weekend, hope you did too.









We ate a lot of casual picnic
lunches outside.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome!! I don't think I've ever seen a Magic bento, this is so adorable! :D

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

I don't know about Magic but I know I LOVE those bento's..awesome!

Anonymous said...

Wait, did I just stumble upon another vegan MTG playing bento blogger? *swoon*