Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Terrific Tuesday

I had lunches all but ready to go by 6:45am this morning. Then I took off to north central Mass for some hiking in the Pioneer Valley.

Ryan
& AJ's
lunches:
tofu
salad
on
wheat
buns;
straw-
berry
gel
cup;
green
beans;
carrot
rounds;
pickle.

Appar-
ently
Ryan's
friends
think
the little gel cups are really cool and ask him when he'll bring them again. Who woulda thought.

Maia's lunch: pickles; carrots; green beans; soy cheese; Tofurky; pea shoot.

I hiked from 9am-4pm
and the rain held off
pretty much the entire
time which was great.
I saw NO ONE on the
trails, and only two
people around the state
forest headquarters.
Very quiet day in the
woods! Of course I was
looking at a nice view
wondering what peak I
was seeing in the distance and what an idiot I feel like now, realizing I should've been using my Peak.ar app on my phone. But I'm guessing it was Monadnock.
I eat sooo much less when I'm off hiking all day...just a clementine, a banana, and a Luna bar. For dinner I had a cold package of Tasty Bite curry. It's amazing the habitual eating that occurs around the kids, sigh. Of course they bribed Dada to order pizza for dinner, LOL.

1 comment:

Monique a.k.a. Mo said...

I really want that pickle!